Hello! Please fill out the below form if you are interested in joining Beyond The Five as an Instructor or Curriculum Developer.
Instructors are responsible for:
- Grading and giving feedback on assignments/tests/quizzes throughout the school year (a few hours per week)
- Supporting students in general
- (AP Courses) Hosting review sessions before the AP exam season
Curriculum Developers are responsible for:
- Creating and refining course materials (lectures, lecture notes, assessments, projects, etc; a few hours per week on average)
- (AP Courses) Creating AP exam review materials
You can view the courses we currently offer here.
After you have filled out the above form:
- Please join our Discord server if you have not already.
- Head on over to this page and create a Canvas account with the following information:
- Account Type: Teacher
- Email Address: The email you just applied with
- Organization Type: K12
- Job Title: Teacher
- School / Organization: Beyond The Five
- Why Canvas: I want to teach my course on Canvas.
- You will be added to a training course that will cover what you need to know about Beyond The Five, teaching at Beyond The Five, and using Canvas. We will then evaluate you as a potential Instructor/Curriculum Developer in this course.
In our newsletter, you will find:
+ resources and opportunities exclusively for our students
+ Beyond The Five blogs
+ a look inside what's happening in education
... and so much more!
AP is a registered trademark of the College Board, which does not sponsor or endorse Beyond The Five.
© 2021 Beyond The Five